Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here goes nothing!

So I am kind of new to this whole blogging thing but here goes nothing!! So my day started out pretty normal. The usual, being awoken by a barrage of screaming and yelling children...AHHH nothing better than that in the world! So I get up and get them all some breakfast and then I start my cleaning for the day. My five year old little girl goes into the bathroom per usual and does her morning business. She always always always forgets to flush but almost always closes the door when she is done to prevent my one year old son from going into the bathroom to explore. Sadly, this is one of the days she forgets BOTH! So I am running around the house trying to get as much crammed into my one day off as humanly possible and next thing you know I hear giggling and splashing coming from the front bathroom. I immediately drop what I am doing and book it down the hall way to find my precious little Ethan splashing away in a toilet filled with...well I don't think I need to explain. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood! The day has calmed down a little since then but it is only one in the afternoon..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment